Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Murphy & Krusty Show

They fight, and fight, and fight and fight and fight. Just Kidding. They only fight some of the time. Yes, for those of you who asked (Sara), I introduce to you Murphy and Krusty the clinic cats.


The first cat is Murphy. She was actually abandoned at my Father's Clinic nine years ago. She was declawed and a very affectionate cat. My Dad found a home for her a few days later. Unfortunately, the new owner's daughter had a massive allergic reaction. She returned to the clinic the next day. My Dad told me about the situation, and I decided to take the cat myself. She's been with me ever since.




The second cat is Krusty. Now, I did not name the cat. One of my clients is an actual cat trainer. She trains them for commercials, photo shoots, etc. Krusty was one of those cat that played the drums and did the skateboard. She was putting him up for adoption and I decided to take him in.

They got along like water and oil for the first couple of weeks. Krusty thought that he could assert his dominance immediately. However, Murphy showed him who was the boss rather swiftly and forcefully.


I like both of them a lot, but Murphy has been with me longer. She's getting a little long in the tooth, but she can still beat up on Krusty pretty good.

Don't worry, there will be more pictures in the future.

5 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Sara said...

Aw...they are both adorable. Murphy looks a little predatory in that picture, but if you are the boss, you can't let anyone see you weak. So, does Krusty still do tricks, or is that just not done anymore. I'm kind of surprised that anyone could train a cat to do anything.

 
At 11:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krusty's show days are definitely over. The only tricks he knows now involve annoying me at the wrong time and leading me to an empty food bowl. I've actually seen her cats do tricks first hand. She actually has some of them play musical instruments (drums, piano, and guitar). It's pretty amusing.

 
At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this cat!

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, Eugene Krusty is just that, what's new? Just kidding ;)

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are having interNOT problems. After a week of wrangling with earthlink, we just may switch. Stay Tuned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home