Thursday, November 23, 2006

A Day of Thanks

Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone for another year. Sandra and I went to my Aunt's house in Morton Grove. As usual, there was a bunch of food (Turkey, duck, chicken, beans, potatoes, cabbage, some Filipino dishes, sliced fruit, and Chocolate Fudge Cake) and family. Now begins the push towards Christmas and New Year's.

I got to thinking, "What am I thankful for?"

1. I am thankful for my parents (both sets) and family.
2. I am thankful for the love of my life, Sandra.
3. I am thankful for my friends (Sara WNH, Don't Think Twice, Autopilot).

What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

7 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eugene, Great Post!

I, too, am thankful for my family and friends.

I am thankful for all the wonderful memories I have of the family members no longer on this earth. I am thankful for all the wonderful lessons my family has taught me. I am thankful that my mother taught me and my siblings the importance of being close and never holding a grudge. I am thankful for my daughter, her smile and voice make the most difficult day a little easier. Did I say I was thankful for my family :) I hope all your readers had wonderful Turkey day.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Russ said...

I'm thankful for cookiefest 2006. ;)

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

We're glad you enjoy hearing about Cookiefest 2006, Russ. ;)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Russ said...

Aww, man...

 
At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er, er, I am VERY thankful for cookiefest! (Man, I hope I didn't blow it);)

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear NYer,

Thank you for your application for Cookiefest 2006. We will inform you of your status upon receipt of the application fee.

;)))))))

 
At 2:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, just send me the invoice :) I know a great bargain when I see one ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home