Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back in Blogospace

Sorry, I've been busy between trying to get our taxes to the accountant, work, and my online genealogy class. I've also been lazy about blogging as well.

Anyway, I just registered to take the Jeopardy On-line test. I figure I'd give it the old college try and see what happens. If you are willing to take a chance, go to www.jeopardy.com and register. The test for the Central Time Zone is tomorrow at 8pm.

If you decide to give it a try, good luck.

3 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Russ said...

Challenging the house record, are we???

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Russ said...

.........aaaaaaand, how did we do???

 
At 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't ever challenge the house. I know what's good for me. Watch it Russ :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home