Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Lost on Jeopardy.... Baby.

Apologies to Weird Al Yankovic.

Anyway, I took the Online jeopardy test this evening. It was 50 random questions ranging from Shakespeare to Geography to 18th century literature to "Who played some character on the show The Office?" You had 15 seconds for each question. You didn't have to type your answer in the form of a question. How did I do?

It was HARD!!! I left at least 5 questions blank. I gave it my best shot, though, and that's all I can ask of myself. Oh well, maybe next time.

4 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think that is pretty impressive! You left only about five questions blank, and you lost? Wow, you did a lot better than I would have if I played so, I think you did great :)

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Sandra Ulbrich Almazan said...

When I auditioned ten years ago, you had to answer at least 35 out of 50 questions correctly. I estimate 15 out of 100 people passed, so it is tough. But my sweetie gave it his best shot, and that's all anyone can do.

I was considering trying this test myself, but since I was already on the show, I'm no longer eligible.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Russ said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. OK, fine, good job Eugene. ;)

Seriously, nice try. Guess Sandra retains her solo "house record" for the time being.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Russ said...

Hey Eugene, they were talking on the radio this morning with eyewitnesses to the insanity that has become Chicago under Super Bowl Fever. Any personal observations to pass along? You see anyone doing the Super Bowl Shuffle yet? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home