Tuesday, January 30, 2007

'scuse me while I kiss this guy?

Every year, we all go through it... What calendar should I get this year? Every year Barnes & Noble has a plethora of calendars ranging from Labrador Retrievers to Murphy's Law. There are also some great art and photography calendars. However, the one that caught my eye had to do with misheard lyrics of popular songs.

For example, the title of this post is the wrong lyric that's heard for Jimi Hendrix' "Scuse me while I kiss the sky." I have to say, some of these are pretty funny.

Simon & Garfunkel "I am a Rock"
Right Lyric - I am a rock, I am an island
Wrong Lyric - I am a rock, I am in Thailand

The Go-Go's "Our Lips are Sealed"
Right Lyric - Our lips are sealed
Wrong Lyric - Alex the seal

The Rolling Stones "Beast of Burden"
Right - I'll never be your beast of burden
Wrong - I'll never leave your pizza burnin

Sing the songs in your head with the right and then the wrong lyric. Have Fun!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha..... Love this. I HAVE TO GET THAT CALENDAR!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home