Sunday, February 18, 2007

Viva, Las Vegas

What in the world am I doing up this early on a Sunday? Well, we're flying to Las Vegas for the week. I have a Continuing Education Conference from today through Thursday. Yes, I get to sit in lecture from 8am to 5pm. At least Sandra gets to have some fun during the day. We are seeing a Cirque du Soleil show tomorrow night and we are going to the Grand Canyon on Thursday. The most important part, temperatures in the 60's and 70's for the whole week. Whoopeee!!!!

3 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun you two. Well, Eugene, try and have fun, Sandra enjoy. I've never been to Vegas so, I'd like to know does "what happens in Vegas........" ;) Oh well, since I have nothing planned for this week, it's nice to try an stir things up a bit ;)

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger Russ said...

You guys enjoy your trip - I was surprised how much I enjoyed Vegas when I finally went. Make sure you go to old downtown after dark to see the light show - they have plenty of shuttles from the strip to downtown you can take (and, for added enjoyment, be sure to take in the "ambiance" of the neighborhoods you pass through - white trash at its best!!!

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you guys. maybe you've already been to the grand canyon; maybe you already know this; but winter is *the* time to go. make sure you're wearing good footwear if it's snowy. it can be slick even on the rim. it is so beautiful, and so much more interesting if there *is* snow. feeel my envy...

sincerely,
e's oldest sister

 

Post a Comment

<< Home