Monday, September 10, 2007

Two Years and counting.

On this date, two years ago, I (finally) married my college sweetheart. I say finally because we met in college... in 1990. To make a long story short, we put the long-distance in "long-distance relationship." Those of you who know me know the story.

Anyway, I can't believe how fast two years can pass by. We now have a handsome 3.5 month old boy, and we are in the process of looking for a house as well.

Who knows what the future holds for us. However, I do know this... my love for my wife has never waned, and she has given me a beautiful son as well. What more can I ask for?

Happy Anniversary, sweetie.

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Russ said...

"Those of you who know me know the story..."

Oh, do we ever. ;)

Congrats, guys.

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home