Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A Yearly Tradition

For the past ten plus years, my wife and I have been going to Madison for Memorial Day weekend. You see, there is a science fiction/fantasy writer's convention that's held there every year. So, while she goes off to learn more writing subjects, I get to go around with the DSLR and shoot whatever I can get to. We always look forward to this trip because that is where we first met and we get to see old friends who still reside in that neck of the woods.

I can't wait for the Farmer's market around the Capitol Square. Yes, it can be pretty crowded, but we usually stock up on certain items such as jam. I also get the chance to roam around the campus and see what has changed. I usually find plenty that has changed since our last visit.

Let's hope that the weather is good this weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home